[wp-pro] Work needed: ironing out some bugs

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu May 3 23:50:22 GMT 2007

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say that the latest version of WP e-Commerce uses a new
jQuery function called jQuery.noConflict(); which should solve all
jQuery related javascript  wp e-commerce bugs. This is available for
download now: www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce

I have been suggesting to everybody these days that they use jQuery
powered plugins so as to avoid future conflicts. I have been saying this
because I believe WordPress 2.3 will be using jQuery instead of
scriptaculous.

If anybody needs wp e-commerce help then they should contact us directly
(given we made it). In saying that we've had a major issue with emails
being lost - this is now resolved (heads rolled) so feel free to email
me and my apologies if I've not replied to an email recently...

While I'm at it I better plug our new ajax powered DropShop module...
give it a go :))
www.instinct.co.nz/blogshop/

Ciao,

Dan