[wp-pro] Calling WordPress Consultants

Brian Groce wp at watershedstudio.com
Mon Mar 26 16:44:14 GMT 2007

We are always working on various WordPress projects and we are currently
looking for a few other WordPress developers that we can occasionally
outsource certain pieces to.

If you are interested, please let me know the following:

   1. What is your rate/what are your fees?

   2. In general, what sort of availability do you have?

   3. Where are you located?

   4. Are you available via AIM and/or Skype?

   5. What interests you the most?  (Themes/graphics, plugins, CSS,
      AJAX, JavaScript, PHP, SQL etc.)

   6. Please send examples of previous WordPress related work.

   7. Other than WordPress, what types of projects have you worked on
      and are interested in?

If you have any questions for us, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian
watershedstudio.com <http://watershedstudio.com>