[wp-pro] Full Time WordPress Ninja needed

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Mon Mar 19 19:37:51 GMT 2007

We are looking to hire a full time WordPress ninja for our operations
at b5media. b5media is a WordPress powered blog network. We have over
200 blogs in various states of launch. To date, I have done most of
the WordPress work implementing custom solutions for centralized
management and we have tried to stick to as close to a network-
standard for blogs as possible. We are looking for someone who really
understands how WordPress works in terms of API, both template tags
as well as hooks, plugin creation, etc. Ideally, our best candidate
has a strong knowledge of plugin compatibility, security awareness etc.

I will be more than happy to discuss this with serious candidates.
The ideal candidate will be located in Toronto or in the Baltimore/
Washington area, however not required.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Manager, b5media