[wp-pro] Job Listing Plugin Needed

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:46:52 GMT 2007

I'm in need of a plugin for use at my day job. I work for a temporary
staffing agency and we've recently decided to begin posting our job
listings online. I have a brand-new WP powered public website ready to
be rolled out, but this is the last thing holding me up. We currently
have 28 branch offices throughout the southeastern United States and
I'd love for each one to be able to maintain their own job listings
page. ie: www.ourcompany.com/jobs/charlotte where "userx" only has
access to post/edit jobs in the Charlotte page.

I'd like a special interface of some sort to add/edit jobs if possible
so my end-users doesn't have to bother with custom fields. Ideally,
I'd like to be able to leverage some sort of template tag to generate
the ourcompany.com/jobs/[city] page <?php get_job_listings('12'); ?>
where '12' is a branch office identifier that we use internally.

Bonus points for implementing a "Apply now" type of link where users
can fill out a short form (name, address, phone number, can you pass a
drug test? do you have a clean criminal history?) and attach a resume
- all of which would generate an email to an address stored in the
database for the branch which posted the job.

Budget is yet to be determined, so please let me know if you're
interested so we can work out details for the scope of work and
timeframe so that I can go up the management ladder to get the funding
approved.
--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore