[wp-pro] Need a Wordpress MU expert

Tuyen Vo tuyenvo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:49:49 GMT 2007

Hey there,

We're building our new service on Wordpress MU and need someone who
can truly go into the software and modify/extend it to meet our needs.
 We're based in the San Francisco Bay Area but you need not be here as
the work can be done remotely.  It will be a contract position to
start with but if you're the right person, this can become a permanent
position at the ground floor of an interesting start-up.  Please send
along past Wordpress work examples and your hourly rate.

Thanks,

Tuyen

--
Tuyen N. Vo