[wp-pro] Wordpress-MU consultant needed

Pete (Grow Your Game) pete at growyourgame.com
Mon Jul 2 16:07:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to set me up a WP-MU install with certain
customizations, in a very short time-frame. I have a budget of about $1500
(although I'll want justification for spending all of it - maybe you also
offer design work?).

The customizations should be pretty simple, and someone familiar with WP-MU
isn't going to need more than a day doing it. I'm highly technical myself,
but very time-poor at the moment.

Ideally, I'd like to have the work complete by this Friday.

Please supply a speculative quote ( I realize that an exact figure will
depend on my exact requirements, but take a shot at it anyway ), and some
form of references.

Thanks

-Pete