[wp-pro] wanting graphics - paid arrangement

James Batchelor jbatchelor97 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 06:25:20 GMT 2007

Afternoon all,
Or evening, or whatever the case may be.
My request is simple, I am looking to do a few blogs over the next few months - starting up probably 1 a month for the next 6 months and while I would prefer to do pretty much all of the site myself, there is one thing I really struggle with, and that is the graphics.
As such I am looking for someone who is willing to come up with some headers for me to use in the blogs, and potentially as a logo or something.
I will pay for the time and effort of course and hopefully it is something that will lead to an ongoing arrangement for each new blog.
Please feel free to contact me for details or if you have questions etc.
Cheers
James