[wp-pro] All Round WordPress Legend Needed on Retainer Basis

Danno chillo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 06:14:17 GMT 2007

Hello all,

We're seeking a season Wordpress ninja to help us with the development and
support of WP based sites for the clients and charities that we service.

The perfect applicant (you) would:

1. Have most excellent WP kung-fu
2. Be able to develop custom plugins
3. Sift through lines of standard and customized WP code to troubleshoot any
manner of bugs
4. Have a Paypal account and a reasonable hourly rate
5. Be willing to be paid in advance on a retainer
6. Be patient with our all round code and technical noobness

If this sounds like you then please send us for review:

1. An honest, rating of your WP skills on a scale of 1-10 (1 being suckage,
10 being Yoda)
2. Your expected hourly rate
3. A link to your site and/or folio of your work

We're a casual bunch who take life lightly and our work seriously.   If you
are interested in working with us we'd love to hear from you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Danno