[wp-pro] WP SEO problem - looking for an assist

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Tue Jan 9 16:50:59 GMT 2007

I've got a dumb/amateur SEO question - looking for someone to provide an
hour or two of consulting to help figure it out.

My wife's weblog (www.this-side-of-glory.com) is a more-or-less standard
Wordpress 2.0.5 install. The site is registered with Google, there are no
robots.txt files in place and there's a valid sitemap being generated and
uploaded via a WP plugin.

The issue: Google only indexes the home page.

Other sites in the same shared-hosting environment (indeed, on my own
account) seem to be indexing properly, so I'm worried that there's something
specific to my template (designed back in the WP 1.5 days by an outside
designer) or my install that's causing problems.

Anyone available to take a look?

Thanks,

Greg