[wp-pro] I require help setting up my blog

nycdeke at aol.com nycdeke at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 15:51:29 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to setup a blog calling agivingworld.com.  The purpose of the blog is to bring people from all walks of life together to discuss giving, community, and how thier upbringing has effected thier giving.

I am looking for someone to help me create the site.  While I can't afford to pay that much, this website already has many prominent individuals on board who will post, and should bring quite a bit of traffic to the site, and I would provide a link to you to gain more business.

Thanks,
Gregg