[wp-pro] Seeking WordPress Programmer

Lo-Grade LLC lo-grade at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 4 22:18:14 GMT 2007

Hi, everyone.

I'm looking for a programmer who can help our company build a unique website
to deliver entertainment content in a variety of formats. There are many
components to this project, but the planned centerpiece is a customized
WordPress website that will act as the gateway to our world.

We are an entertainment start-up based in the Chicago area, and at least
some of the work will be on-site. Ideally, therefore, we'd like to find
someone in the area to join our team. Depending on the candidate, however,
this could be a part-time or full-time position...we can be flexible in that
respect, especially at this early stage of the project. Although our initial
need is for a WordPress programmer, this is position which could expand to
cover more web programming work of different sorts as the project evolves.

Strong experience with Word Press is obviously required, as are excellent
XHTML/CSS skills. Flash and more advanced programming skills (Java, PHP,
etc.) are a plus. This is a great opportunity to work on a challenging,
innovative, and very creative project with a team of talented writers and
designers, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Please submit resumes or any further inquiries to: lo-grade at sbcglobal.net

Thanks very much...and Happy New Year.

Regards,

Bill Ryan