[wp-pro] Small-ish plugin needed

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:39:55 GMT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a developer to assist with the creation of a relatively
small plugin for an existing site.

The plugin we're looking to develop is an admin utility to manage event
registration forms.  We currently have a working form, but not an easy way
for non-technical administrators to manage the creation and editing of new
items. You can see the form in action here:

http://www.hedgefundscare.org/events/2007/northeast-open-your-heart-to-the-children-benefit/
click "Register for this event"

The website is for a NYC-based nonprofit that raises money for child abuse
charities.

Our firm does a lot of wordpress work, mainly for NYC-area nonprofit
organizations, and there would be other projects in the future if this goes
well.

If you're interested, please contact me with your resume as well as live
examples of your WP work.

Many thanks!

Nick Grossman
www.wrkng.net

--
"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H. Whyte
liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for them to