[wp-pro] Site Theme Job / Contest

DrTweeker drtweeker at drtweeker.com
Mon Jan 1 20:24:25 GMT 2007

Hey All,

I'm looking for something fairly simple, and had actually launched a
'contest' on my site today in hopes of finding a good designer/theme for it.

I will modify the terms and offer this as a paid project (or you can
choose to do it for the terms of the contest, which were $25 Godaddy
Giftcard,$25 Google Adwords Credit, Free Domain & Hosting for a year)

The details that i posted are at http://www.drtweeker.com/2007-theme-contest/

If you'd like to do this as a paid project, please send me a quote,
or if  you'd like to enter as the contest you may do so as well.

Thanks,

Jason S. / DrTweeker
http://www.DrTweeker.com