[wp-pro] Custom Page Needed

Brenda Lopez - SPAPARAZZI admin at spaparazzi.com
Fri Feb 2 22:05:00 GMT 2007

Brenda Lopez, CEO & FounderHello everyone,

I have a WP 2.10 site here at http://www.spaparazzi.com

It's not without its share of problems.

One of the newer issues at hand is the page where I have implemented this.

http://www.spaparazzi.com/shop-spa-marketplace/

Notice when you minimize the page, both sidebars move inside that area.

Not a pretty picture. ugh!

I am using a 17 " monitor and on IE6. What I am finding  is on a 15" monitor that this page is not displaying correctly at all. Sidebars all over the place.

I lke the look of what I have here but apparenty I need to setup a custom page for such and have it accessible as a permalink  and also have it display as a link from my navigation bar.

As you can see I have a link for such there now but its not for a custom page. Hence part of the problem.

I really need someone who can go in and set this up for me so that it displays correctly. Want to retain my nav area and header obviously but my guess is that at least one of the sidebars, if not both, will have to be eliminated for this CUSTOM PAGE to display correctly.

Which is OK, but it would be nice if it could work to have both or one.

I also have a few validation issues going on and again not sure how to fix those. its not hundreds by any means but I guess if someone that takes this on could also tackle that,  it would be appreciated. Please respond with a quote via this forum or by using my contact page here.

http://www.spaparazzi.com/contact-us-form/

I'm hoping to have this resolved as quicky as possible.

Thanks for anyones help.

Brenda Lopez,
Spaparrazi.com