[wp-pro] Re: Need a Form-to-Post Interface for My Worpdress Site

Michael D. Pollock michael at solostream.com
Fri Feb 2 21:04:41 GMT 2007

For those who have responded so far, first off, thank you for your response.

Secondly, I'm aware of WP roles and the ability to allow folks to post
through the WP control panel.

That's not what I'm looking for, however. I'm needing a totally front-end
interface that does not involve the WP control panel.

Thanks - Michael