[wp-pro] Old Blogger to WordPress conversion. Consultancy, Design & Project Management.

big blackbus bigblackbus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:51:37 GMT 2007

Current:
http://www.onthebigblackbus.com
June 2006, 401 posts.
Old Blogger, some early pictures still on Blogger server, otherwise images
hosted at www.kelli.com

I'm looking for a WordPress expert with whom I can consult over the
development of our Blog.  Specifically, I want to spend some time on the
phone where I can go through what I think we need: RSS feeds, e-mail feeds
(Feedblitz etc,) various widgets, tag clouds, post categorization,
commenting, blog rolls, etc, but I'm also looking for some design input and
guidance on things that I might not be aware of.  I'm not interested in Ads
for now, but am always looking to develop traffic.  We are a music oriented
site so audio and visual are very important to us.  There are certain things
that we already know we want but everything is up for discussion.

Once a design has been agreed upon, you will be responsible for working with
our hosting company, migrating the blog over and making a number of test
posts including video, audio, images etc. – we'd be happy at that point to
Blog about your wonderful skills and services!

If you are interested in the gig, please reply to this address with a list
of WordPress sites that you have worked on, preferably including your own
blog.

With many thanks

Andrew

Andrew McCluskey