[wp-pro] Wordpress Upgrade Gone Bad- Need Help ASAP!

Terra digitalsmash83 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 17:21:53 GMT 2007

    Hello all! I am in desperate need of a wordpress guru to fix my stupid upgrade mistake in wordpress. I made an error while uprading, and it completely jumbled my files...  now I am just confused. (i backed it up). My blog is a fairly high-traffic blog, and it is very important that I get it up as soon as possible! I am still in need of the upgrade as well.

  You can get an idea of the problem here:
  http://wordpress.org/support/topic/115683?replies=9

        Please let me know if this is you, and what you charge! Thank you! *=)

  -terra