[wp-pro] Music site needs WP buff to answer some questions and review my theme

Daniel Gold goodgold at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:15:08 GMT 2007

I want to pay a WordPress buff, for consulting.  I made a WP site
myself (I am a novice) that has worked for 2 years and has a
readership. Now I want to redevelop the site to be more professional
looking and more streamlined.  I can pay small amounts like $10 or $20
just for some basic questions & advice, at first.  If it gets more
detailed we can talk about more.

The questions are basically about:  should I get a new theme or fix
the theme I've got?  Should I use WP-MU for an expansion I am
planning?  Should I keep the plugins I have, or get different plugins?

Reply to goodgold AT gmail DOT com if you want to see my URL.  It's a
fun, MUSIC site.

then you can decide if you want to do basic consultation / advice with
me for $20 paypal.

--- Dgold