[wp-pro] RE: wp-pro Digest, Vol 22, Issue 17

Will Bonner WBonner at agoralearning.com
Thu Apr 26 22:42:47 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for a skilled WP coder for a project... The company I work with publishes a number of different email newsletters that we want consolidated and digested into one password protected portal. The end result would look something like this: www.inveslogic.com We will have an editorial team to manually post all the headlines and content. But we'll want to get the email newsletters in RSS feeds accessible from the portal...

I have a budget of around $6k for this.

Please let me know if you're interested and I can fill you in on more details.
Thank you.

Regards,

Will Bonner