[wp-pro] Need coder for WP 2.1.2 & plugins project asap

First Last derelict_1969 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 08:15:57 GMT 2007

I have a couple of wishes for a wp 2.1.2 site that I have just about completed.  They actually deal with specific plugins:

  1.  In regards to the  embedded video plugin.   In embedded-video-popup.php,
             *Delete the option to embed video from a portal (ie youtube).
             *Loose the local video tab
             *Leave the user with one option:  to upload a video and have that video be the ONLY option to embed into the post - embed into post upon upload.
  Basically I want the user to have no option in the popup except to upload a video and have that video be the only option to embed - rather than being able to embed a video from a portal or choosing from a list of all the videos on my server.

  2.  In regards to the combination of login.php & themedregister.php.   I added my terms of use in a text field with a checkbox below asking the user to accept terms.  I still need the following-
           *Add combination of client side & server side validation (for those with javascripts disabled or old browsers) for the checkbox.   As in, the user must indicate that they accept terms of use by clicking the checkbox before the form will be submitted.   If the checkbox is not check and the user attempts to submit the form, an error is to be returned stating "You must accept terms of use to register."

  If anyone is interested, the code editing can be done on a test site I have set up.
  I'll only accept communication from those within the continental US only.

  As these are very specific projects, I would prefer to pay a flat fee rather than by the hour.  If satisfied there may be future projects as well.

  Thanks,

  Eddie