[wp-pro] re: linking to external sites and redirectify... got it!

npessoa at umich.edu npessoa at umich.edu
Thu Apr 12 20:39:55 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thank you to all those who replied so quickly - thanks to a tip from
Moshu I learned about the plugin Redirectify (for those who might find
this useful it's here:
http://asymptomatic.net/2005/03/22/1413/redirectify-plugin/) that does
exactly what I need.

It's working in the top link on this page (this is just a test site):

http://layer5.medialayer.net/~shaydoro/?cat=3

However, I'm really glad to have found this list because it's likely
that I will need some WP tweaking in the future. Thank you to everyone
who's contributed to WP... I'm consistently amazed at the variety of
plugins and functionality. :)

Nadia