[wp-pro] Looking to hire a WP mastermind for simple tweaks

Tony Wright wrightside at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 11:23:31 GMT 2006

Hi there,

I run www.rapnews.co.uk and had the site
professionally designed, but I'm no longer in touch
with its creator.

I'd like to hire someone with a proven track record in
creating WP sites.

I don't want anything changed in terms of the site's
theme, so it's a pretty easy job I suspect, for
someone 'in the know'.

I'd like a few tweaks done here and there including;

the wonky footer getting straightened,
the advert banner being made into a rotatinng banner,
an existing mailing list getting a text box/button
an events calender/plugin successfully being added.

The site's a non profitting organisation aimed at
supporting unsigned artists and musicians, so I can't
pay huge amounts, although I'm sure I can come to an
arrangement that would suit both parties.

If you are interested, please e-mail me on
wrightside at yahoo.com or add me to msn via
iceypeeps at hotmail.com to discuss things further.

Many thanks for your time,

Tony Wright.