[wp-pro] ISO Wordpress MU/bbpress Developer for 'Newspaper' Blog

MetroPost.com metropost at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 05:41:44 GMT 2006

Hi there, I'm seeking a wordpress expert to help with a longtime goal
of mine that i can think can now be much more easily achieved with
release of wordpress mu and bbpress.

I'd like to build a network of
blogs, with a front page that would collect the most recent, most
viewed and/or highest rated of blogs posted in each category (e.g.
entertainment, politics, sports) and display it dynamically on the
front page, ala digg.com or fark.com - the front page however would
look like a traditional tabloid-style newspaper e.g. nypost.com or
onion.com or my own metropost.com.  People will also be able to
discuss each topic or headline via the new bbpress forum script.

Please email metropost (at) gmail.com to discuss - including rates,
timeline, etc.
web 2.0, ajax proficiency/interest a plus.  thx!

MetroPost.com -  Your World.  Your Voice. (TM)
Top News. Sharp Commentary. Free Classifieds.