[wp-pro] ISO Wordpress MU/bbpress Developer for 'Newspaper' Blog

MetroPost.com metropost at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 05:38:06 GMT 2006

Hi there, I'm seeking a wordpress expert to help with a longtime goal
of mine that i can think can now be much more easily achieved with
release of wordpress mu and bbpress.  I'd like to build a network of
blogs, with a front page that would collect the most recent, most
viewed and/or highest rated of blogs posted in each category (e.g.
entertainment, politics, sports) and display it dynamically on the
front page, ala digg.com or fark.com - the front page however would
look like a traditional tabloid-style newspaper e.g. nypost.com or
onion.com or my own metropost.com.  People will also be able to
discuss each topic or headline via the new bbpress forum script.