[wp-pro] Using WordPress as our Content Management Software

charles meyer chasm at epop3.com
Mon Oct 16 07:04:45 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm the farthest thing from a techy. Our all volunteer 501 (c)(3)
educational non profit is re-designing our web site. We wanted to
incorporate a content management system.

WordPress seemed like it was easier to learn than Mambo, Plone or
Drupal. But, we're concerned that WordPress might not handle our web
site's Calendar.

I was trying to find another org which used WordPress.

So, whatever you can suggest I'd appreciate.

Thank you,

Charles.