[wp-pro] Need Error Fix and Small Design Help

pufftenticle pufftenticle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 22:36:16 GMT 2006

Hi,

I need to pay some smarter folks to fix one error and
then get some help with a slight redesign.  First, the
error.

When I click on any of my category links, I am taken
to the last post that was placed in that category.  On
all other wordpress sites I have dealt with, I usually
see a list of permalinks, then the excerpt, then the
little 'dot dot dot' thingy.  That is what I would
like back.

Second, and possibly pertaining to the first, we would
like to redesign our site to do the exact same thing
as <a href="http://www.slate.com">slate</a> does, with
our category links bringing up the last 5 or 6 posts
in that category when they are hovered over.

Thanks in advance for all who respond.