[wp-pro] Theme & Plug-in developers needed immediately

FamousAgents.com jim at famousagents.com
Sun Nov 5 20:49:18 GMT 2006

Hello all,

We have an IMMEDIATE need to hire some reliable, talented individuals for
creating some themes and plug-ins.

We have a new company called FamousAgents.com that provides website
marketing services for real estate agents.  Although our company has not
officially opened to the public, the response so far from just word of mouth
has been tremendous.  We just need to complete a few more projects in order
to launch our new services, and then we will have some additional projects
once the company is launched. If you would like to learn more about us visit
www.famousagents.com/about

WHAT WE NEED:

1.                Website Theme Developers to create custom themes for our
real estate agent clients. An example of one we have so far can be seen at
www.famousagents.com/demo -- I am looking for about a dozen more themes.
The designer/developer that we hire must be very talented and have the
ability to create both traditional themes and themes with a web 2.0 feel.
We are looking for a variety of different looking themes.  It is imperative
that this person can begin IMMEDIATELY and turn out themes IMMEDIATELY.  (If
you are the type of person that abandons projects or fails to deliver in a
timely manner, please do not respond to this inquiry.  Don't waste your time
or ours.)

2.                Custom Plug-Ins - Developer should have a solid foundation
and broad knowledge of the current plug-ins available including
installation, modification, troubleshooting.  It's also possible we will
have a need for custom plug-ins.

3.                Install Script - We are looking for a "one-click" style
install script for Plesk.  We have learned that there is a one-click install
available through Fantastico for C-Panel, but have not seen one yet for
Plesk.  If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

4.                Multi-User Blogging Platform - We would like to build this
on FamousAgents.com.  Every agent member of FamousAgents.com should be able
to have their own blog page on our site.  For example,
www.FamousAgents.com/Andrea-Messenger (not a live url, just an example).  On
that individual's page, they could submit stories, market updates, etc. and
use it as a peer-to-peer network.  There needs to be a page that aggregates
all of the blog posts and allows for a voting mechanism/popularity feature
similar to Digg.

We prefer that you contact us by phone - call us toll free at
1-800-948-4610.  Time is of the essence, so we will be accepting calls on
all days that end in Y.

And if anyone lives in or is interested in moving to Phoenix, Arizona, we
are also hiring in-house staff at this time.

Jim Messenger

Chief Marketing Strategist

1-800-948-4610

FamousAgents.com

jim at famousagents.com

P.S.  All intellectual property and design credit will be the property of
FamousAgents.com - if you need your name in lights, this is not the right
project for you.