[wp-pro] Existing Plugin Expansion

Nathan Swartz design at clicknathan.com
Sat Nov 4 00:57:05 GMT 2006

Hello,

I am looking for a PHP / WordPress developer to expand on an existing custom
plugin that tracks and reports how many people are downloading files from
our site. I have a detailed workup of the spec, so if you're interested
please let me know.

Our site tracks which registered users download which files, and then
generates reports which also need to be exported into Excel files. The
exported Excel files are fairly complex, but I have examples.

The project needs to be completed by November 15th.

If you're interested please contact me ASAP.

Thank you,

Nathan
clicknathan.com