[wp-pro] Consultant needed for two WP projects

Beth Morgan beth.morgan at connectnc.com
Fri May 5 00:06:09 GMT 2006

Hi -

I have 2 WP projects that I'd like to have done.

1.  Since I became a cancer patient, I've found that a lot of us benefit
from blogging.  I would like to have someone create themes that can be used
with Wordpress MU on a site that I want to set up for free blogs for people
in my support group.

2.  I have a friend in the real estate business whose site I am trying to
use WP with.  I normally use Joomla for a lot of sites, but decided to try
WP.  Needless to say, my chemo brain has made it more difficult for me to
get things done, and I find myself needing help.

Thanks,
Beth
www.myelomablog.com (my own WP site)