[wp-pro] WordPress Guru & Theme/CSS Designer Needed

Geoffrey Gussis geoff at gussis.com
Mon Jul 3 19:52:58 GMT 2006

I'm looking for a WordPress guru/designer to assist me in organizing
information and creating an effective layout on a new WordPress website.
The project involves creating a theme/css scheme for a large WordPress
implementation that will house potentially thousands of posts (some of which
will be long). The posts will be keyed on a number of categories and the
project will be to create a clean, organized front-end that will be easy to
use for different types of users. You may find that I need to use the
Wordpress Custom Fields to add meta data to help accomplish the different
"views" I hope to provide to the site's users, or use certain plug-ins to
optimize the user experience.  I have a logo already designed that I would
like to key the design off of, but beyond that the goal is to create a site
that is fast loading and good to look at.

If you have experience that you think would be a good fit for the project,
please reply with a few references of sites you have developed and details
on your experience with WordPress and design.  The initial project may not
take a guru that long, but I hope to build a relationship for additional
projects that are currently under development.

Best,

Geoff