[wp-pro] Looking for proffesional web designer using Wordpress as a CMS

William Tildesley william at ivirtuaforums.com
Mon Jul 3 12:00:36 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am looking for someone to design me a website based on wordpress,
the site should have ,the pages will be.

1. Home Page. - Allow me to have my latest news displayed.
2. About Me
3. Blog - I already have a blog however template should be the same
for the blog
4. About Me
5. Gallery - A good gallery mod for wordpress should be used
6. Contact Form - An in built contact form with a place for name,
email and message.

The site must be controlled by the wordpress admin cp.

I would like the design to be based around film, i would like the
site to look retro however it should be a sexy design. What about it
being just black and white? I had a great idea for a banner, what
about a white background for the banner and then maybe a VHS (Video)
in the centre of the banner, then on the VHS (video) their should be
an old sticker (which you write what;s on the VHS) on the VHS sticker
should be the name of the site. filmN. what do you thin?

I should easily be able to add and remove content from the site using
the wordpress admin cp as well as posting new messages in the blog.

if you want more information or would like to do the job email me:

william at ivirtuaforums.com (Biz email)
williamtildesley at hotmail.com (msn messanger)

Thanks,

william.