[wp-pro] Need WP Programmer

Danno danno at whitecapstudios.com
Tue Jan 31 22:16:32 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a programmer to work on assorted WP programming tasks.

Tasks include:

- Theme development:  Where we provide HTML/CSS and get you to turn that
into a working WP theme.
- Plugin development: Development of WP plug-ins

Prefer someone able to work in Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern
timezones.

Communication via email, MSN, and IRC also preferred.

Contact me with your hourly rate and samples of your work and any
questions you might have if you are interested.

I pay on time and can provide references if you need them.  My contact
details are below.

Thank you.

--
Danno