[wp-pro] Need coder for simple theme design

Melanie Orndorff melanie at centeredspace.com
Mon Jan 30 20:57:12 GMT 2006

I've built a layout for my site in Photoshop (I could also rough it out
for you in XHTML/CSS, if that helps), but I'm getting frustrated trying
to figure out how to apply "The Loop."  So, I'm seeking a coder to
build it as a Wordpress theme for me.

Details:
- 1 column, with simple navigation/links in header
- Posts will have photo floated left and title/post/comments to the
right
- Similar layout for single post page

Anyone interested in helping out, please email me with your
availability, cost estimate, and a link to some previous work (if
you've got it).

Thanks!
Melanie