[wp-pro] Wordpress developer required - sports portal website

Michael McCrea metric.tensor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:46:55 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced Wordpress developer to assistance with
coding of a medium-sized, portal website associated with the Irish
Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA). The website will have the following
components:

- E-commerce system, selling merchandise, t-shirts etc
- News, reviews and blog
- Integrated forum
- Image gallery
- SMS messaging and media messaging

I'm confident enough creating custom themes and hacking at wordpress
plugins but I need some help integrating the components listed above
into a stable, scalable site. This is a long term project with an
initial rapid prototype phase due for completion by mid December, with
the official launch planned for February or March 2007. More
components are planned for later development cycles.

If you have experience with similar wordpress integrations and are
free to start work in the coming weeks (Early September 2006), please
drop me a line, metric.tensor[at]gmail.com, with details of projects
you've worked on, and hourly rates.

Best regards,
Michael