[wp-pro] Full time WordPress Expert needed - work from home

Stephen Larson scl at our-hometown.com
Sun Aug 27 15:51:37 GMT 2006

Job Opening: WordPress Expert

Overview:

You will be a member of a team of professional entrepreneurs at
www.Our-Hometown.com that handle the web sites for many community
newspapers from across the country.

Responsibilities:

You will be responsible for installing WordPress on our servers,
configuring them for basic operation where users either enter
a coupon code or credit card for usage, assign their domains,
  etc. using standard templates. Support of users.

Then you will create 5 to 10 templates based on newspaper website
designs and add them to the system.

The next step will be to design widgets based on our current
technologies for display advertising, news conversion, and
production processes. A conversion of existing customers will
follow.

Requirements:

Must be a creative and excellent designer
Must have experience with WordPress
Must know PHP
College Degree preferred but not required
Experience in adobe products (photoshop, indesign, illustrator,
acrobat, pagemaker) and QuarkExpress preferred but not required.

Benefits:
Salary depends on experience
Work from your home

About Our-Hometown.com
Since 1996, a vision for community newspapers on the web that
recognizes and leverages the value of the unique content they
generate has propelled Our-Hometown.com to its' position as
the leading provider of industrial strength software, services
and web sites for community newspapers. Currently material from
over 100 newspapers from across the country generate 700,000
unique users and over 2.5 million page views per month.

Our-Hometown.com provides technology that includes a patent
pending means of incorporating display ads run in print into
the newspaper's web site, a WYSIWYG web site editing tool, and
a "AS IS" batch news conversion service accepts news in any
  format (PDF, QuarkXPress, Pagemaker, etc.)

Reply with resume to scl at our-hometown.com
--
Stephen Larson
Our-Hometown, Inc.