[wp-pro] Need hand holding for WordPress

PATTI p-koenigkoehler at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 18 06:13:39 GMT 2005

Hi, I want to install and set up a wordpress blog and guest book for a site of mine.
I'd like to get someone who's done this to babysit me for install and set up and change
a few colors to match my site.  I am located in LA/Pasadena/Glendale area.
The site has some adult content so please don't respond if that bugs you.
I am a programmer myself, but am looking to take the express route to getting
a blog and guest book set up on my site.  I prefer someone local.  Please
do not add me to any email lists as a result of this message as I get enough
of that already :-).  I am definitely willing to pay for the help - however I am
not a big business, just a small web programmer.  So I am hoping for someone like
a student or free lancer looking for a good side job.  Thanks in advance!

Thanks!
Patti
www.coolwebgirl.com