[wp-pro] Custom WP layout

Raja Bhatia raja at twentyouts.com
Sun May 22 21:13:57 GMT 2005

Hi Sam,

I am a freelance web applications developer with an emphasis on php
based applications and a passion for WordPress based solutions. I feel
that I could customize WP for your needs and can develop any extra
extensions/plugins as needed. I am also quite familiar with overall site
design and implementing standards compliant (css,xhtml) solutions for
continuity across all browsers.

Please let me know if you are interested in working with me and if you
could send specs for your job. I could either work on an hourly basis or
quote you.

Cheers,

Raja Bhatia (located in Toronto)