[wp-pro] need to hire wp designer for weekly radio show

jenny at thoughtcast.org jenny at thoughtcast.org
Fri May 20 02:22:58 GMT 2005

Hi all!
I am starting an Internet/radio interview program called ThoughtCast,
and I go weekly in September. It will be podcast, of course, as well as
distributed to public radio stations. But first, I need to create a site
that functions as a website, a blog and a podcast platform, all in one,
and I am looking at making wordpress my application of choice.
I am overwhelmed with start-up chores, not excluding reading 700 page
books weekly to prepare for my interviews, so I want to hire someone
who can design and program a customized site for me, as well as figure
out how to host it, and find the right storage and bandwidth solutions.
 I would prefer to work with someone who lives in the Boston/Cambridge
area, so we can meet face to face. (To find out more, please access my
blogware site at www.thoughtcast.org, which is just not working for me.
I have tried to customize it and gotten stuck.) I look forward to
hearing from you.
Thanks very much!
Jenny Attiyeh
jenny at thoughtcast.org