[wp-pro] WP Plugin desired

Nate Ritter nate at jellybarn.com
Wed Jul 13 00:45:01 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I am looking for a plugin to be developed for our new photo sharing service.
I would prefer AJAX if possible, but it's not necessary.  DHTML would be
fine.  The goal is to be able to take text and photos from our system and
create a slideshow and post the text to WP.

Anyone who could help would be appreciated.  I simply don't have the time to
build such a thing.

Sincerely,

Nate Ritter
Mobile (direct)... 360.223.0403

JellyBarn, Inc.
Phone... 360.318.0777 / Facsimile ... 360.354.8132
eMail... nate at jellybarn.com

About JellyBarn::

JellyBarn is a online photography application company focused around
community/events or "social networking." JellyBarn is building communities
to connect family and friends through photographs.

>From professional tools, multiple camera photo pooling, or adding humorous
effects to pictures, JellyBarn's tools are designed in consideration of
preserving the consumers experience of their digital photographs after they
have taken the picture. Between the booming sales in digital cameras, and
the lack of options of what to do with those photos, JellyBarn is the bridge
between digital camera users and the imaginative opportunities that they
have never dreamed possible!

http://www.jellybarn.com.