[wp-pro] Static HTML Page Generation Plugin for WordPress

Frank Naude naudefj at telkomsa.net
Fri Jul 1 07:42:43 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've searched almost 2 days for a decent "Static HTML Page Generation" Plug-in
(like I had with Movable Type), but couldn't find anything decent. Can't I
just pay someone to write one for me, or is it so impossible to do?

Please don't start an argument about why it is needed; or a
caching-system-is-better argument. I want it static and that is it. The only
reason I used MT before is because it can generate static HTML pages.

I'm willing to pay +- US$200 to the first person that can develop such a
plugin that meet my requirements.

Best regards.

Frank