[wp-polyglots] Add language to Spellchecker button

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at post.cz
Wed Nov 18 20:47:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

great, thank you for your example, I found mce_spellchecker_languages some hours ago :-)
But it is not possible to spellcheck in Czech for me (tested on 2.8.6 and latest trunk,code inserted into functions.php).
As you set in your example, there are only 3 languages now and Czech is default in TinyMCE editor, but spellchecker looks only for English words.

You can test it for example with following sentence:
Right: "Vytvořit nový příspěvek"
Wrong to spellcheck: "Vytvořt nový příspěvk" (two characters missing).
But no chance to spellcheck it in Czech, only English words are suggested.

Thank you very much for your help...

Pavel