[wp-polyglots] Jawa Language for Indonesia

Hendra W Saputro hendra at baliorange.net
Fri Mar 6 08:33:09 GMT 2009

2009-03-06
Hello, wp-polyglots,

Hello, introduce my self, my name is hendra who recently work as a web developer for www.baliorange.net. Im living in Indonesia that have a lots of cultures and languages as well. Bahasa Indonesia is a national language that connecting all people in Indonesia. Under the national language, there are a lot of traditional language, such of Bahasa Jawa (Javanese), Bahasa Sunda (Sundanese), etc.

The population of Javanese is the biggest part in Indonesia. Bahasa Jawa is almost known by people of Indonesia. Since im running a blog which using Bahasa Jawa at www.bakulweb.com, i do willing to translate your wordpress language to be in Bahasa Jawa.

I do have team and friends who always around me to help. What should i do to make it available on wordpress download section.

Thank you.

Selamat Berkarya !
All the best

Hendra W Saputro
Bali Orange Communications
Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration | Web Development
Graphic Design | CD Interactive | Website Consultant
http://www.baliorange.net