[wp-polyglots] Is anyone working on a Quebec French WordPress translation?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Thu Mar 5 21:36:54 GMT 2009

There used to be at least one other French translatio on Launchpaf,
namely fr_be, but it seems to have died since WP 1.5.
https://translations.launchpad.net/wordpress/1.5/+pots/wordpress/fr_BE/+translate

Same goes for fr_QC, it seems - or at least, fr_CA:
https://translations.launchpad.net/wordpress/1.5/+pots/wordpress/fr_CA/+translate

You are obviously free to build upon our work on fr_FR :)
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/fr_FR/

-x.

2009/3/5 Adam Warner <awarner20 at yahoo.com>:
> I have a need for a Quebec French language translation. Does anyone here
> know if one exists or is currently being worked on? I have checked the WP
> language repository and have only found French.
>

> Adam W. Warner

Xavier Borderie