[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Georgian Translation

Dimitri Gogelia dimitri.gogelia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:53:24 GMT 2009

Hi Nikolay,
We will finish the translation by the end of the week.
*Yes, we need local site on wordpress.org. The ka.wordpress.org is great for
Georgian.*
*I will be site administrator,  my nickname on wordpress.org forum is
dimitrigog.*
*Georgian local code is ka_GE.*

*Sincerely yours,*
*Dimitri
*
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 21:14, Dimitri Gogelia <dimitri.gogelia at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All!
>
> Hello Dimitri,
>
> > Let's introduce our self. We are the Georgian Localization Team. We
> worked
> > in all localization projects, such as Ubuntu, OpenOffice, KDE, Gnome etc.
> > Now we'd like to start Wordpress translation process.
> > What is the next step for us?
>
> First, have a look at our translation docs at the Codex:
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress
>
> Then tell me your WordPress.org forums username in order to get commit
> access to the repository.
>
> Then, when your translation is done, you can think of getting a local
> site (e.g. ka.wordpress.org or ge.wordpress.org):
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites
>
> This way you will have an automatic packager for your local versions,
> nice download page and automatic updates in Georgian.
>
> Happy translating,
> Nikolay.

With best regards,
Dimitri Gogelia