[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Georgian Translation

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Thu Mar 5 09:12:52 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 21:14, Dimitri Gogelia <dimitri.gogelia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!

Hello Dimitri,

> Let's introduce our self. We are the Georgian Localization Team. We worked
> in all localization projects, such as Ubuntu, OpenOffice, KDE, Gnome etc.
> Now we'd like to start Wordpress translation process.
> What is the next step for us?

First, have a look at our translation docs at the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

Then tell me your WordPress.org forums username in order to get commit
access to the repository.

Then, when your translation is done, you can think of getting a local
site (e.g. ka.wordpress.org or ge.wordpress.org):

http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites

This way you will have an automatic packager for your local versions,
nice download page and automatic updates in Georgian.