[wp-polyglots] About Turkish Translation

Emre Erkan emre at wordpress-tr.com
Tue Aug 11 07:42:10 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm Emre Erkan from WordPress Turkey Team. We provide a Turkish
package after a new version of WordPress come out. With automatic
upgrading of WordPress everything get much more easier but with one
problem. Turkish users have to get language files or download the
Turkish package again and upload to web host. We tried it last few
versions. It's not the best solution. I (the translator guy)
researched a little and found polyglots. So here I am. What should I
do? How can I manage tr.wordpress.org and where can I get credentials
for SVN?

BTW are there a web page or someting for reading former polyglots messages?

Best Regards,
Emre Erkan
http://www.wordpress-tr.com