[wp-polyglots] Bangla repository updated

bangaliana bangaliana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 00:01:58 GMT 2009

Hi Nikolay,

I've updated Bangla (bn_BD) repository. (
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/bn_BD/ )
Looking ahead to push wpcom po/mo soon. Hopefully end of this month we could
push updates for latest wordpress version.

Omaar Osmaan
http://meghdut.com
 <http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language>
Change Log:
- Added WP v2.3 Translation files under 'tags'
- Renamed trunk files to appropriate name for future updates

----
Meghdut has been maintaining Bangla localization. If anyone want to join
Bangla translation, please let us know we will share you our Online
translation tool, which is eventually committed to SVN of Wordpress.

We will glad to see some new blood to join our localization team.

http://meghdut.com/bangla/translator/main.php
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language