[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Tue Oct 28 09:55:33 GMT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 01:50, José Fontainhas <jfontainhas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't the string "WordPress is also available in" be localized? (as in
> "WordPress is also available in Français" to "WordPress est aussi disponible
> en Français")

It was left this way because of several reasons:

* If the message is shown by mistake, the English-speaking user will
know what's going on.

* The interested users would recognise their language name, even if
they didn't understand the sentence preceding it.

* Last, but not least, I didn't have translations of the sentence in
all languages.