[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Mon Oct 27 21:01:34 GMT 2008

Ok, my point here is that this is supposed to be an *automatic update
service* for the users. Where in this do the extra site help if the
users never gonna visit it anyway. In that case why not just check SVN
directly like a extra site would for the update?

Sure it can be a good reference point but not for an _automatic_ update!
Just some sort of middleman. Or am I missing something here? Do you
still need to manually download the language file from a page?

// Mattias