[wp-polyglots] Basic feminine form

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Nov 9 08:56:12 GMT 2008

Hello,

could anyone please list all the places where such strings occur? I was on
vacation for some weeks and have not seen the beta version yet. If someone
creates a ticket on Trac it would be easier for me or someone else to submit a
patch for it.

Best regards,

Francesc

	Xavier Borderie wrote:
	> I'd like to request for a change in the way some strings are marked:
	> adding a contextual comment:
	> For instance:
	> Published <span class=\"count\">(%s)</span>|Article
	> Published <span class=\"count\">(%s)</span>|Page
	> This way, we could have a clear distinction between the various items,
	> and translate each accordingly.
	>
	> I know it won't solve all "masculine/feminine/neutral/xxx" issues for
	> all languages (I think Czech has 4 forms...), but that would be a very
	> cool first step.
	>
	> Additionnaly, since I feel it is a small change to the internal code,
	> it could probably go into 2.7 :D

	This sounds like a sane change to me.

	If someone wants to create a patch I am sure we will consider it.

	We need to make sure that we don't change strings too late in the
	release cycle though so as to ensure you all have enough time to
	translate the final set.

	westi

	--
	Peter Westwood